MAGGIE'S MONDAY MADNESS
So it has been a while since I have really had anything to blog about and even now I do and I don't
Hummm, you are wondering??? What does this mean?
I have a lot of things going on in my life that I am not ready to reveal, but all in good time my pretty,
all in good time.

Life definitely keeps me on my toes, it comes and goes, so quickly.
In just 27 days my nephew is getting married, even though I didn't give birth to and raise
him, to me, the time has flown by so quick.  I have been involved in his life since day one.
He has really grown up and proven himself to be an outstanding, responsible young man.
So that is one thing that has been going on to think about, looking for a dress to wear and
shoes to go with it.

The other thing that is major right now, I am not able to really go into about, but someday it
will come out. 
It's sad how you can work hard for something, hang on to that something and then have to let
it go if that's what needs to be done.
Everyday when you get out of bed, you have a chance to start all over, ask forgiveness, make a
wrong right, make a new friend, help an old friend or you never know what that day will bring, it
will you give you unlimited opportunties to start a fresh.

So make everyday count to the best of your abilities.........

Maggie
0 Responses

Post a Comment